Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Carrie Bradshaw Moment

I have been home off sick for a bit. I was watching my old Sex n The city DVDs and came across an episode I could only so much relate to.

Season 4, the episode titled MOTHERBOARD.

I was typing happily along, minding my own business when my pc crashed. Although I may not have a MAC (what is the big deal about this MAC ? Everyone seems to be SOO into the MAC), my little PC is where I write my little episodes, bloggs and chat from.

And there it crashes.

My hard drive was finished, the Warrantee had expired, and I totally forgot to back up my hard drive which meant I lost EVERYTHING.

And no Aiden to buy me a new funky MAC, but I did manage to get a new hard drive (THANK U HASSAN)!!

And here I am again writing feeling rather peckish, in the mood for a BIG MAC


No comments: