Sunday, July 08, 2007

My Weekend

Why does it fly by, just why??

On Friday was my brother's matric ball. It was literally a ball of laughs, lieterally. So Brymie eventaully got dresed, and my cousins Waseem, Khalid and Adam (with his side kick Tarki) came with.

Off we go to the girls house with the whole troop. It was such a laugh, so much fun. My poor bother having two older sisters is torture.

Last night Sumaya and I had our usual date, it was such fun an therapeutic just chatting the night away. We ate at Cape Town Fish Mrket. I prefer Ocean Basket.

I had the yummiest orange flavoured Hot chocolate though. It was delicious. Sumaya had a red latte. Im inlove with that too.

And when I visited Hanifa she gave me mint green tea. I love that too. Right now I am just loving life.

1 comment:

Fuzzy Reilly said...

ILYVMMSPQRMZYKD