Sunday, August 26, 2007

at this moment (not a song by celine dion)

They said it would be okay two years ago and I didn’t believe them. The pain was piercing and felt permanent and now it is but a vague laughable memory.

I feel blessed in infinite ways and even if all the blessings were not so aptly bestowed on me, even then I would be glowing with anticipation, waiting for the other good things I will discover on the path I have chosen.

Pride and arrogance has no place here, it erodes and winds the path causing me to chose the wrong roads at the forks of life.

Patience and forgiveness needs to be practiced not on others but on myself first. And in doing so I find that the beauty is not brought by new sceneries and more lands discovered but it’s by looking in the right directions, where nearly perfect heaven like sights can be found.

I have seen heaven, in so many small things, and I know its glimpses of heaven because at such moments, sights and smells, my heart and soul seem to merge and I feel slightly dillusional, and my feet cannot feel the ground.

Pain never lasts and when it ends you appreciate its departure.

No comments: