Friday, March 02, 2012

The profoundness

I really don't need to be liked you know?
Do you think this is for you when I was ten and needed your approval, well? Sorry to disappoint you but I don't and the thing is up until now when I am nearing a three decade existence do I realize I can actually say it, and action it.


There is like an obsession a need to be liked! What is this need I ask? It feels as if without it, you cannot breath and should not exist. This compulsion to please like an addiction without the judgment. Sometimes, it feels like you have nothing else to teach me. That gets lonely so I try to disguise the space between us with laughter and play things. But even that feels like a guilty pleasure.

It's almost as if feling guilty is what you want me to feel, with this endless , unfulfilled need of trying to fill the emptiness, a void that has been avoided for so long.

The thing is I just don't need to be liked! I dont want to need to do that all the time so much so that its all that I do. That I forget who I am all about, lost in that constant nagging nice train.

No comments: