Thursday, January 09, 2014

So I might be...

A stationery addict, unable to resist pretty patterned paper, colorful pens that are like gel, and don't let me start on any cute card sets. These are just a few notebooks and washy tapes on my desk. Just a few.....

I've always wanted to draw believing that I have a tiny minuscule amount of talent. Well practice makes perfect they say. I find that drawing books really help and give such pointers. Everything in life is like a muscle that you need to grow. There is a general assumption that with article things, it just somehow happens without realizing that everything in life requires hard work. 

In the end all we have are things we like doing that can make us happy. I get a tad annoyed when people find things we enjoy as obsessive, and immediately start thinking hoarder tendencies. I've had a few raised eyebrows, but only a few. The people that know me, usually have some or the other quirky passion as well. 

You need to be passionate ( obsessive on the boarder of being called a lunatic) about what you love doing. 

That's my wish for everyone, to do what that love in whichever big or small way they can....

No comments: