Friday, February 24, 2006

Jus another poem

He's okay and thats enough
I dont have time to worry of other stuff
We over, we have been for a long time now
The play is over, the actors have taken their final bow

At least he's still alive, at least he's fine
I just need to think of him less of the time
I dunno why now memories tumble in so fast
and I keep reminding myself taht romance would never last

At least he still breathes, at least he still smiles
Even if between us there is thousands of miles
It makes me reminise of times past by
Of soft kisses, of shy glances, oh time did fly

At least he still talks, and least he still laughs
At first it was impossible, really hard, really tough
To believe I would ever live without him by my side
I couldnt understand where else i could find someone to confide

He never speaks to me, I haven't seen him in months now
I would like to speak to him, i just dunno how
I wouldnt know what to say, and if i did it would sound wrong
I think of him playing our favourite song

I think of many things that make me sad
I think of just meeting you would make me glad
I know its over, I know it went bad
I know I messed up, I know i was mad
I know I'm irrational, undecisive too
I know sometimes you never knew what to do
I know all this, I created the situation as well
But on a past, you have forgotten I canot dwell

So I move on, and remember you as a memory gone by
Four months ago i stopped crying
But you okay and that makes me feel fine
Even if no longer you are mine
I still want for you only the best
I still love you, always will, only now its becoming a lot less....

No comments: