Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The first Time

The First Time

The first boy I kissed, doesn’t even know

On his lips I did first bestow

A kiss from me, my lips did touch

Without much thought it was such


The first boy I loved, I knew it was fate

On top of a mountain, we parked was where we had our first date

We watched rain fall and blur the perfect view

In his arms, hand in hand something blossomed, something new

We listened to music, my favorite songs, and we talked

On that mountain now I refuse to walk


The first Boy I slept with was sweet as a chocolate chip cookie

I was the untouched, innocent virgin, the rookie

It was perfect ironically, just like in my dreams it went

That boy I used to think was heaven sent


The first man I married, was handsome and smart

In his eyes I could see our new life start

The first five years was such utter bliss

It was that infinite optimism in his arms I will miss


The first boy I kissed, was the first boy I loved u see

He also happens to be the boy who took my virginity

And then we married on a fine sunny day with flowers in my hair

And last night, he was in an accident, the pain I cannot bare


Cause for the first time I have news I cannot share with my sweet

For the first time in my body another heart beats

It’s a girl and I think he would be pleased

But my husband will never know that

Cause for the first time now the doctor said that he has just deceased!

No comments: