Friday, October 21, 2011

I LOVE YOU TO DEATH




I know I promised to do this a lot earlier in the week, please forgive me. In the mood for Halloween I created this range. Its a bit of horror and a bit of love, hmn pretty much like twilight again.

I am uber excited for the new Breaking Dawn movie to come out!

So back to cards before I jump to my other favorite thing, Twilight.

The first card is a normal I love you card i guess, with a bubble saying, " i could never have found a better man."

The second one is my favourite.The vampire says, " Edward Cullen could never compare to the real thing" . Guys, if you have a gal who is Twilight mad, this will be the perfect card on V day! By V day I mean Valentines day and not Vampire day incase you were so inclined to assume.

And the final on is a good old, "congrats on your wedding card".

These chip boards reminded me so of old classics like "Beetlejuice". I loved that movie growing up. So I guess this is a playful way of handling matters of the heart:)

Have a good weekend!

Next up is a glittering range of Cards for kids:)

1 comment:

dizzy rascal said...

wow these look scary!
ooooooo-er