Monday, October 17, 2011

The Pink Mermaid launches her Card Range




And by Pink Mermaid i mean me! For the past few months I have been going a little bit card crazy. I have spending endless hours making cards and have totally gotten totally in frukkin crazy love with it. I seem to be spending my weekends, hitting the craft shops and designing and creating words and combinations that work. I am loving it. My proper website will be up soon, but you will definitely be reading lots more from me. Promise. Cross my heart and hope to stop making cards (cause that will be the same as dying). Also, please join my facebook page.

The first three pics are from my Sex n the city Range (unoffcial, please don't sue me), where I am inspired by the sex n the city theme. A modern girl, who preys and parties in the dangerous city. Perfect for girl friends and the party gal!

Stay tuned for the , " I love you to death" range which will follow tomorrow!

1 comment:

dizzy rascal said...

Amazing cards!
love the pinkness of them.