Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Appreciation

The confusion runs wild in my head

And I look across the busy room

I reminisce on what she’s said

And I see the infinite gloom

I cannot give up on what we have cause if it goes that way

It is unfair, unjust, untrue to let our love decay

I know perfection is not what we have

Our problems are indeed great

But half perplexed I wonder why, if meeting you was not fate

You would have to sacrifice a lot, I know,

I wish it was more clear cut

But there is something real and magical

I can feel it in my gut

We will fight I am sure, I will slam the phone in you ear

But even through all that shit, the greatest thing I fear

IS for all of it to end, because we never gave us a chance

Which will be the untimely death of our little romance?

This is more that just lust

Or something childish like before

Where I dominantly fought being inlove,

The truth I would ignore

I am older now and smarter too

But a little girl I still am

But instead of all this childish gloom,

I am glad you are my man

No comments: