Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Another Unpublished poem

The depths of this despair

My tormented soul cannot bare

So I try with agony and shut it out

At this uninterrupted, tainted time of doubt

My heart feels heavy, and my body cold

A hundred times before I was told

He’d break my heart, I would burn and fall

I so want to sms him and long to call

I feel so edgy and sad inside

It feels like my insides have died

I want to scream, I want to shout

I can’t remember what the argument was about

I really love you, I truly do

I have confessed this secret to a chosen few

I want to squeeze and hold you tight

I want it to be last Saturday night

When all was well, you loved me so

Where ever I went, you would follow and go

I’m feeling sad, confused, alone

And want to be neither at work nor home

I miss you so much it feels unreal

This pain and agony I refuse to feel

Nothing can be done, I must wait and see

What my future and fate will be

But as I wait with baited breath

I endure a slow, lingering, unsaintly death

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow thats a really great poem i hope you've regained the love of your life. Keep holding his hand.