Tuesday, October 10, 2006

goodbyes to come and approaching exams

I am leaving Clicks and I do not think Liz is very happy about it. I got the call yesterday from the Company and I am over the moon although a tad bit intimidated by the Stilletto heels and fitted jackets soon to come.

I am solemnly swearing on my Blog from hence forth I will be a devout reader of the business parts of the newspapers. Oh why are new jobs so daunting?

The exciting bit is restarting a new life sort of, one can reinvent who you are, since no one really knows me, although Ryan from Hons also is there, I got him at the Interview, Eish UCT people everywhere Oh Dear oh Dear!!

But back to leaving work, work where I got used to Liz’s chats about everything, the laughter, fun , FUN lotsa fun shall be missed. No more morning koeksusters and tea time at 10, I am going to be a big girl now!

Speaking of which my cousin Waseem is starting Matric Exams today so a very big GOOOD LUCK and all the best and Break a Leg!!!

No comments: